1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Boost controller

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Chuck93GT, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Chuck93GT

I'm making the swap from a Glide to a T56 magnum to drive on the street more and track less. Just curious if i'm running a Innovative Boost controller w/ CO2 is there any point with a manual? What do most people run with manual trans? With the glide I had the launch boost pressure set through the trans brake. Not sure how to do that with a manual.

2. tbaggins

Line lock system? Just so I am clear, you are asking how to activate the CO2 solenoid pressure post launch correct? I am not familiar with the innovate system, but I assume that the system sees a signal from the transbrake and once the button is released it turns the CO2 on? The same thing could be accomplished with a line lock switch if you wanted to go that route, in fact you wouldn't even need a line lock, you could use the switch for your transbrake the same way you are now I would think, It just wouldn't control anything in the transmission, only the on off of the CO2. If I missed the function of the transbrake and your controller completely, disregard.