1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

team z ?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by mustangmike45, Jan 28, 2010.

1. mustangmike45

I have been trying to get on the team z web site to order the 94 mustang mini tub kit with the rear coil overs and mount. Anyone have any idea when the site will be back up? thought it was going to be early this week, if not soon i might have to just order from wolfe as i need to get the car done by spring. thanks

2. Tims86-9.80

Not sure when the site will be up, but call Dave and he will get it shipped out.

The site is going through a major update is all I know.

3. smokin03cobra

yea call dave great to deal with. my friend needed a kmember and some suspension stuff i had him call dave cause he wanted some aje junk. called Dave and shipped it out same day...should be here tomorrow or monday :2thumbs:

4. mustangmike45

i know they are a great company, i have their full rear suspension kit as well as the front end kit with k member and a arms and such. just want to kind of see what i am getting into first you know

5. TeamZmotorsports

We are hoping to have something up by the weekend, Tim is right we are doing major changes new server and host, better E commerce site more builds and better detail and pis of all our parts!

6. mustangmike45

sounds great! i will talk to the guy doing the rear end for me and depending on how quick he needs the parts i will either call and order them or just wait and order off website. thanks!

7. linkmustang

good try to look at yall rear end setups