1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Physical Size difference between S476 and S480

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by DArgentino, Jul 2, 2016.

1. DArgentino

I am changing my turbo setup on my Mod motor 03 Turbo Cobra. I used to run a Precision Billet 7675. I am building a new engine at the moment and I am debating between running the S476 and S480. I know they are both a bit larger then the 7675 in physical size. I am concerned about fitment in the engine bay with my setup. I know I will have to move the radiator forward and possibly run a slim fan. Are the S476 and S480s the same size or is the S480 even larger. Does anyone have comparison pictures.

Thanks
    Dave

2. Forcefed86

Zero... diff externally with the same exh housings. They are massive compared to the 76/75 though.

3. DArgentino

Thanks for the confirmation. I should have also noted I will be doing a T4 housing not a T6 housing if that matters at all. I am aware they are much larger than the 76/75 and that should be ok but just wanted to confirm the s476 and s480 are the same size so I can make my decision so I can figure out how I am going to fit it in the engine bay.