1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Holset H2E (HX50) and goodies, $220 shipped

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by mob, Jul 30, 2012.

1. mob

Hey guys I have a H2E which is the same thing as a HX50 just an older version. All the parts are intact, the wheels are in great condition no cracks or nicks. It WILL need a rebuild, the bearings are shot. You can get a rebuild kit for it for about $100 bucks from any Holset dealer the part number for the kit is #3545997, You can also get a kit from http://gpopshop.com/, I have called and they have one. The turbo will come assembled but like I said it will need new bearings before it can be used. Wheels diameters are 61mm on compressor side and 72mm on the turbine. The exhaust housing is 17cm.

I am also going to include some parts to make it work, the following will be in included (also pictured below):

Turbo
    Downpipe flange
    V-band for downpipe
    Flange for Hot-side
    Gasket for Hot-side

This would be a great turbo for anyone looking to do a custom build, it is a great size turbo for a single turbo setup as well. I will include the map below as well.

Let me know if you have any questions about it, I have done a good amount of research on this turbo and know quite a bit about it, was going to use it but never finished the build and this is what I have left over.

$220 shipped in the USA.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. DrumTice