1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Holley terminator x 100# pico injectors quality, tuning

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Bill Chase, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Bill Chase

Title asks the question, how is the quality on the terminator x pico 100# high impedance injectors? Can get a new set of 8 for $320 nobody on the Holley forums has any experience with them, was hoping maybe you guys have used them.

2. F4K

I've been using the snake eater performance 1500's

I tuned a 5.3 (800rwhp) and a 2.5 (650rwhp) using those and pretty happy, same price range

that said If it's a holley product it probably pretty good. You would think. Holley hasn't let me down in 25 years.