1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Holley Terminator Universal. What software update for coil on plug

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Bte85nova, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Bte85nova

I have everything wired up the 558-307 harness pinned into the ecu just need to ad the correct software to run the coils with the Universal ecu. Maybe a tutaoral. I cant find much info.

2. Disney Lincoln

My understanding the the Terminator ECU is just an HP ECU with a built in MAP. Just put V5 software in it and you should be able to configure your spark output for CNP.
    System Parameters > Ignition Parameters> Ignition Type "Custom" click Configure>Set crank and Cam sensors then in Output Setup select "DIS Coil On Plug"