1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Holley Sniper EFI Systems

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Tonker1, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Tonker1

Hey all,

Is anyone using the holley sniper efi? any complaints? any love stories? Both the 600hp and 1200hp versions are rated to 14psi blow through.

My current carb is on the way out and I can't yet afford the turbo system I have planned, so instead of buying a na-carb now and than blow through later, I'm looking at the holley efi system which can handle both.

Cheers in advance

2. Matt Cramer

I'm not sure they are out yet. I thought they were a re-badged FiTech, but Holley has put out some pretty firm denials. I am somewhat concerned with a system like that about having fuel distribution issues under boost. TBI setups generally don't work as well with fuel distribution as multi-port, and I'd be worried about having a cylinder or two go lean under boost.

3. 5.0thunder

I'm wanting to run one on top of a roots blower but can't get any info as to whether it'll take e85 and control timing vs. boost.