1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tuner Studio - Any way to test Programmable On/Off Outputs?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by KEVINS, Mar 17, 2024.

1. KEVINS

I have the secondary fuel pumps being activated with boost in "Programmable On/Off Outputs 1".

Is there any way to test this circuit in TS to make sure they are being turned on?

ks

Capture.JPG #ad

2. Punk.Kaos

Yep, CANBUS/Testmode menu at the top, output test mode - I/O.
    upload_2024-3-17_19-24-11.png #ad

KEVINS and Wallace like this.
  3. Russell

Put pressure to the map sensor???

4. KEVINS

I will give that a try!

thnx
    ks

Punk.Kaos likes this.
  5. KEVINS

I'm not sure this is doing what I want.
    Yes, a fuel pump is turning on but I don't know if it's all three or just the two that are wired on that circuit.

There are two areas that I can activate a pump but they seem to be activating the same pump..or at least the dual pumps sounds the exactly same as a single pump. I'm running three 450 pumps with two coming on with boost so I would think the two pumps would sound a lot different than one pump

I'm wanting to make sure the MSPro is activating the secondary pumps so I was hoping I can do it without the primary pump running.

I could disconnect the primary pump relay if needed but I'm hoping TS can test each circuit separately.

Thoughts?
    ks

6. KEVINS

Never mind..

I went in and reversed the secondary pump activation so it is initially "ON" instead of "OFF" and they turned on. Naturally I turned the settings back when done...

Yep, it sounds a LOT different with those two pumps flowing..

ks

TurboSnake281 and Russell like this.