1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. CHERRY84

I did a search but came up empty.... does anyone have info on a t46-b.... mainly the a/r ??? scored one thats perfect 4 a steal (cheap).

2. CHERRY84

Come on guys 41 views & no response???????? Somebody chime in ...... help.....:( :(

3. sleepybu

isn't a holset?

4. CHERRY84

don't know if its a holset..... but I was able 2 find the a/r on the turbine side.... 1.05.... so it should spool between 2000 to 3000rpm on the sbc in the vette .. If anyone needs turbine a/r on t46, t46b, st50, t50, & vt50 I got a little info for some part#'s.

5. TURBO-DLC

hey did you still have the specs of that t46? is a very large cummins one i came across one of this big b@stards but any one tell me it wont spool in my 355 or my 429 and i can´t find any info :bang: anywere
    thanks..