1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

V-Band clamps

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by sin-city-customs, Jan 9, 2007.

1. sin-city-customs

I see V-bands listed everywhere and for all different prices. Some do not specify that they come with the v-band weld rings. Does anyone know where to get 2.5" clamps with rings for a reasonable price, its for my buddies V-6 cross-over pipe.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. mystang

+1 that is what i ran on my set up (2002 v6 mustang) Take a look at my build up pics and you will see they are very nice quality and such and they seal compared so some other cheaper ones i have found. He is alo a great guy to do business with as i buy all my stuff from him.

3. blacksaleen95

rps is the diznizzle! :chacha: Def reccommend them

4. Jake

RPS all the way!

5. LITTLETWIN

i agree rps is good people and help with every question :2thumbs:

6. 428GT

1 more for RPS!

7. autosay97

One more here also, great guys to deal with and they don't bs you around shipping either.

8. Corpquad

I just ordered some v-band setups, tubing, etc. from Darin today. Nice guy and very helpful.

Dave