1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Help with what factory turbo for single setup?

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by MIKE 87GTA, Jan 12, 2007.

1. MIKE 87GTA

What turbo do i need for single setup? On small block 350 and that will make between 600 and 850 hp if you could be pacific with type and model and even good line on where to get it tring to find out at least what model trucks to look at and also heard that oil system is differnt on the big truck turbos

2. Dangerous Dan

3. 4-71/z-28

MP gt45

4. Valentino

Detroit diesel tv series 500 hp +

5. MIKE 87GTA

Where would i go to find those turbos?

6. Brn N Rubr

Ha, great link. The magic green button. LOL

7. Valentino

s400 i hear that they are good as of where to find one i found mine tv7511 on ebay fore 200.00 new just look around you will find one i am trying to find out about the s400