1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

help with arp torque specs on 3V

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by one eyed willy, May 14, 2009.

1. one eyed willy

im installing my main caps as we speek. specs in the manual say 30 ft lbs, SHM 4.6 book also says 30 ftlbs, that just does not sound like alot. is this the correct specs for the arp studs?

2. RobR

If your using ARP studs , you should of goten a spec sheet which came with the stud kit ... The 30 ft pounds is for the factory TTY bolts and does not pertain to the ARP studs ... Get up on the ARP website and look up your part# and it will list the torque specs for which lube your using on your studs .....

3. one eyed willy

thanx for the info,i looked on thier website but could not find jack,guess im blind. i bought the studs brand new and all i saw was a chart on the back, but it lists so many types i dont want to make a mistake.

the stud kit is part number 156-5802

4. one eyed willy

lol,im an idiot,i just opened the box up and there is a spec sheet,lol,thanx alot for the help.

5. fordman500

Yeah or call arp.