1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

base holley efi 302 turbo tune

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 90notch3, Apr 7, 2015.

1. 90notch3

Hello,

Im getting ready to fire my first turbo build. Does anyone have a base stock 302 with a turbo tune they could send me with a holley hp efi? Im using a 3 bar map sensor.
    It be a great help!
    Thanks

2. boostedfoxbody

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it comes with one in the custom tunes directory.