1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any Garrett gurus?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 78pinto, Nov 27, 2005.

1. 78pinto

I'm looking for some info on this turbo, it's off a John Deere tractor. It has a 1.22 A/R turbine housing but i'm not sure on the impeller size.

JOHN DEERE TURBO GARRETT NR RE500752 RE65352A is the number on the plate

i searched but came up with nothing....on this site and on google. thanks

2. 78pinto

sweet! thanks! Is it worth picking one up cheap? Can a smaller a/r turbine housing be found for this? thanks a bunch.

3. 78pinto

so it might do well on my 351w, Windsor Sr. heads, F cam, forged internals? Looking for 500rwhp, 6000rpm max. It's to bad we didn't have a database we could look up what these turbos are.....you know, cross reference part numbers and such. It can be so frusterating to spend time trying to look something up and not finding anything at all.

4. 78pinto

Hmmm, thanks a bunch! I may buy it then. Any clue on the exhaust trim?