1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Help for Mighty Demon 825!!

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by adolfo415, Jul 26, 2011.

1. adolfo415

Hello! I need to see if you can help me with my carb. I have a sbc 383 .30, flat pistons, 6.0 rods with aluminum head 64cc/220cc solid roller cam 264/561 team G intake, ect.. Now I have a Mighty Demon 825 I used as it came from the box in my application and worked perfectly. Now I install a procharger P600B at 7-8psi of boost. I did some modification on the carb I change the power valve to 2.5 and the jets primary to 84 and secondary to 94. I put everything together and used my car the wideband reads 11.5 to 13 driving around with only less than a half of the pedal, When I step on the pedal all the way down my car start shaking and wont go but neither make backfires or detonations . Now I need to know If my carb is good with those changes or I need to do something with it or any modification on it? let me know what I need to do? thanks Adolfo :bang:

2. tbird

whats the wideband show when its not running right?

Whats your fuel system setup?
    What exactly did you do for mods in the carb?
    Whats your timing curve?

3. adolfo415

Thanks for ask but I will sell the mighty demon 825. I bought a quick fuel 750 hope this carb Do much now thanks :2thumbs: