1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fitech base timing

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 70wayfarer, Sep 21, 2017.

1. 70wayfarer

wasn't sure where to post this. i have the 1200PA on a 410 sbm with S475 turbo. fitech will be controlling timing. msd pro billet and digital 6al. cam is 254/260@50, 560/560 lift, 115 lsa. looking at 18 psi boost. my question is i'm not sure what to set base timing at if someone can point me in the right direction here. cheers

2. tbird

with that much cam I would set base timing at what ever they like for WOT na timing and pull down from there.