1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CI2az, Jan 3, 2023.

1. CI2az

Used to be here back in the day as well as a few others I just read about. CRaz was my call sign in the military and I won't change it... anyways.. just watched an old turbo video from back in the day "turbomustangs.com" presented (2004) and made me come check in again.

Have several turbo/supercharged vehicles (unfortunately).
    2011 F350: 10" Fabtech lift, (2017) 6.7L Diesel, Spartan tuner, deleted, etc... (any tuners around?)
    2007 BMW 335i conv: JB4 tuned twin turbo
    2000 F250: 8" lift, small tuner 7.3L Diesel
    1988 Mustang Saleen: Vortec SC, 302, "Performance Automatic" AOD
    1996 Pontiac TransAm RamAir: Big Vortec SC, lots of others..

Anyways, here to listen, learn, and update myself with the different options, builds and technology.

91turboterror likes this.
  2. 91turboterror

welcome back to the forum.

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Welcome back. If you recall your old forum user name, let me know and I can merge your old posting record into your current user id (or the other way around if you prefer).

You have quite a stable of turbo'd vehicles there. There are tuners who handle deleted diesels, but they are getting harder to find - it's not wise to be in that market these days due to tight regulation enforcement these days.

CI2az likes this.
  4. CI2az

Nah.. its all good brother. I like to read over and watch for the most part. IF I see something that I have experienced in the past or threw a wrench about, I will help out. No need for "bragging" numbers. Just like to learn and help. :)

TTF/Ken likes this.
Tags:
bridal-shoal