1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Hello from California

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CamaroRob, Feb 5, 2023.

1. CamaroRob

Hello TurboForums,

Joined for the info/questions and to see all the build projects

I have a 68 Camaro that's been sitting on jackstands since 2011. Had a 632 NA previous. Never was able to run it on the track due to business financial reasons which caused me to sell it. Business is booming and I'm getting it ready for street/strip duty. Mostly strip

540 BBC Twin Turbo is the plan. We have not decided on turbos yet but have been talking to precision and Work Turbo. The thinking is 7675s from Precision or S480 Billet's from Work. Should be a fun car for my son and I to enjoy.

2. Briansshop

Power will come easy with boost. Start a thread and post up some pics. :2thumbs:

3. CamaroRob

I'll get a thread going in the coming weeks. Starting to get a lot of engine parts, Data logger and Chassis parts every week. Like opening Christmas presents every other day. Seeing UPS/FEDX driver brings a smile to my face

Briansshop likes this.