1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Hellion 61mm Twin Turbo for 03 Cobra

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 01SVT, Apr 9, 2014.

1. 01SVT

I will be installing a turbo system in the next few months. I will be using a 01 cobra ported intake. What size Throttle Body do you recommend me using, i also plan on porting the Throttle Body. I have stage 3 ported heads, forged rod and piston an upgrade Fuel Return System an will be running 80lbs injectors. Any help is appreciated.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Lots of people putting down up to 700HP on the stock TB. How much power are you shooting for?

3. cobrastang161

Don't even bother with the 01 cobra manifold. Go with a sullivan

4. 01SVT

I had my 01 manifold ported, i will also port out my throttle body. I'm looking to make at least 700-750 on pump gas, i will also be running a meth kit. Cobrastang61 how much will the set up cost for a sullivan? What website did you buy it from?

5. cobrastang161