1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. 1sicpny

I have 22 inches of snow already today and it's still snowing like crazy

2. yellowpony

I heard that man. This is a joke! I have a plow on my truck, and that thing is parked til tomorrow morning. Friggin white out. Hell they pulled the penndot trucks off the roads.

Anthony

3. Cox Abele

Obama doesn't like white people. :D

4. slowfox

Bush wants to drown people and Obama wants to bury people........is that what you are saying? :D

5. Cox Abele

Not quite..... According to the black community, bush hated ..... awe fuck you. Are you really going to make me explain a pop culture joke?

6. TeeJay

We got about 18" here... I was out plowing (at $55 an hr) from 3am yesteday till' 1am this morning. I love when it snows! $$$

7. bgjohnson

That's a lot all at one time!!

The most we got I think was 15-16inches at once. It's been the multiple 5-6inches a few times a week. Kinda running out of places to put it!

8. fordman2121

They called for 12 inches here and we only got 6, not even enough to ride the sled since it all blew away

9. slow67

Hell I've got 6 inches of snow here in north Texas.

10. RyanMayo

We haven't seen a flake for several weeks. Couldn't tell you if that's good or bad, but I'm getting pretty bored at work. I suggested to my boss we take our trucks south and start charging rich people out the ass to plow. He didn't go for it but I thought it would've been great.

11. Hemann

Whats your address. When it snows this Saturday I am going to fill my truck up and put it in your driveway. i don't have room at my house for another 6 inches.

You going to the 10.5 races at Eddyville this summer?

This snow is really starting to suck.

12. bgjohnson

I will go to watch, I wish I had a car to compete. Just got my street car that should see a little track time this year, but nothing that serious.

13. huffer

I miss snow!! ( Yeah, I'm Canadian alright...lol)....It's been raining everyday here since December 2. Although it's not cold (about 10-15* C) it's hard to do anything outside...
    Atleast in the snow you can do stuff outdoors, ride the sled, ski, snowshoe, build snowmen with the kids etc...

14. stangman9897

The city hard at work. You have to click on it.

snow plow.gif #ad

15. slowfox

Hahahaha^^^^^^^^

It's falkin snowin here again. started about 3pm :bang:

16. Dangerous Dan

2 blizzards in 5 days , made this $300 invetsment one the best I've ever made .

17. RI85GT

They are saying that every state in the country will get snow this season. That's never happened before!

18. stangman9897

Must be the global warming. ;)

19. ronlp

I saw snow today. :D

20. slowfox

On TV or you on the road??