1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Header/ Manifold Mopar thread

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by dodge turbo, Dec 10, 2008.

1. dodge turbo

I was wondering if you guys kinda wanted to a make sticky type deal with header and manifold pics for newbies to look at :huh:, i posted some pics with some measurements. If you guys decide to post pics, lets put what brand of header or type of manifold and engine combo

This a small block in my truck that im mocking up a new header and combo
    Headers: Pacesetters for magnum motor ram or dakota, direct replacement for magnum manifold....SSautochrome stainless have the same fit-a-ment, i will take pics of them soon too.

header1.jpg #ad

header2.jpg #ad

header3.jpg #ad

header4.jpg #ad

2. dodge turbo

Heres More before i cut them up and two more measurements

header5.jpg #ad

header6.jpg #ad

header7.jpg #ad

header8.jpg #ad

3. CW25

Its a good idea. Do you want stock manifold builds?? I could take pics of my hot side. I need to set it up.

4. dodge turbo

yea i just wanted to start something for new people.....it seems every couple of weeks there is someone new on the mopar forum asking what manifolds or headers to run and i think this would help alot you know :2thumbs:

5. Anthony Fury

Good stuff man! With the way they hug the block like that, it looks like those might even work in stuff like mini Darts (66-older). Then again, I have a BB and one of the most giant cars made by Chrysler, so I might not be such a credible source, hahaha.

6. furious70

too bad no one makes a BB header like that....the only block huggers I've seen are more down the center. Well, the Schumachers aren't bad, but at over $500 that's a hard pill to swallow to then cut up. Might as well make your own at that point.

7. chargerron69

i found some big block manifolds from real early 60s wedge motors are kinda like the magnum small block manifolds that exit out the rear.
    i would mind having a couple sets of these.

[​IMG]#ad

8. furious70

Saw those once, but the guy wanted like $200 for them, said cuz they were the 'right' ones to use on a street wedge car. I said no thanks. On my C body, those might be in the way of the A arms and they may not, would like to have a set to try out.

9. Mark8

Will those fit a small block in a b body?? I like those headers. :2thumbs:

10. dodge turbo

I dont know...im sure the the driver side one will the way i have it flipped...they fit a-bodys like that....as for the passenger side, that is why i put the tape measure next to it for you guys.....the one measurement is straight off the head next to the exhaust port to the furthest point on the header which is around 5 inches so you will have to measure...i dont know anyone with a small block b-body so i could nt tell you'll have to measure

11. dodge turbo

im sure they are high dollar manifolds though.....but keep them coming guys....i think this help people a lot :2thumbs:

12. mopar340dave

13. rdakota340

heres a couple

100_0171.jpg #ad

100_0183.jpg #ad

14. 70 bird

15. Tygy

A set of these just sold off Moparts, for 75.00, i think....

16. Anthony Fury

17. furious70

repops of the Max wedge ones, yes. But those aren't going to be very useful, or cost effective for turbo use.

The useful ones are from the 'street wedge' cars, basically the log manifolds for those years.