1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Head Porting Services by MMR

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Mod Mustang Racing, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Scott2001GT

I'm going for that 2v fasted mod motor!

How are the new 2v tfs heads selling?!

2. 99TTGT

awesome, those are some great deals.! :2thumbs:

3. Scott2001GT

Wow! Well never mind lol I only want low 9's to upper 8's on a 80 to 85mm!

Good luck to u all!

4. stangman9897

When you guys port a set of P I heads for a boosted app do you remove the quench pad out of the chamber , i have read if putting them on a 96 or 97 to remove it to keep the C/R down for boost , is this true.

5. stangman9897

What will it do if you take it out , will it hurt the mixing of fuel in the chamber ? The deal is i bought a new set of PI heads off a guy for 300 for both nib but one head has them taken out and the other is stock and was going to put them on my D/D that has a roots style blower at 10psi i was going to take them out of the other head but would it be better to just replace that one head with a new one. ?

6. tt97cobra

do you supply flow charts when done with porting??

7. jmstekguy

is this a cnc program or hand ported?, are all runners matched as well? (if hand ported)

8. stangman9897

Seems he didn't want to answer my question, good luck.

9. cravens02

ive got a price question about having my heads sent to you guys to be freshened up and a set of turbo cams installed, They are stage 3 livernois heads I have a new set of spings I could send to be used, Id like a new set of ford GT rockers also and timesurts could you give me a price on that? Id like to send them to you guys to be done and installed on the 4.75 stroker shortblock you guys are building right now for me
    matt craven

10. cravens02

ok well i have the head studs at home i could send also how much would the head gasket run? How long would it delay the dliverley date of the short/long block