1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Head Porting services and repair by MMR - Modular Mustang Racing

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Mod Mustang Racing, Jul 31, 2012.

1. runningignus

Hello. Will be a while for taxes to come around but need to ask before going crazy with research and calm my nerves. Here we go: 2V stage 2 head porting, MMR SS valves, comp springs, bronze guides, viton seals and Titanium retainers. What will be the cost and if discounts apply for everything please do. Wanna send in heads and also see about comp stage 2 cams with them or if u can give me a better deal with assembly. Pretty much a total rebuild so I have nothing to worry about for many miles. Also, including the billet cam spacers and arp cam bolts. Hahaha, or along with comp cams adj. cam gears to set everything correctly. Really need this to know for my obsession with this engine. If u could break it down for me in levels or a total package. Will be getting a 5.0 900S short block from you when my son allows the funds :bang:. A lot of things but I believe why should I bother with inferior companies rather than a company that continues to grow and appreciate its customers. Thank you so much for your time sir. MMR for the world as I make it :bow: :2thumbs:. Thanks.

2. Baznasty Dave

How do your stage 3 2V pi heads compare to the standard Trick Flow 2v heads?

Which stage of heads (or the TF's), with what upgrades would best suit a mmr 4.75 1000se longblock block, mmr stage 2 turbo cams, eddie intake, 6061 elbow, 75mm tb, 76mm bb billet wheel turb and 80lb injectors?

3. screaming01l

Do you have titanium retainers for the GT inconel exhaust valves?

4. stangman9897

Repair:
    Bore cam journals and install bearings (for damaged /seized cam journals-great for saving ported/expensive heads)

On a set of B Heads that have one journal already done can you still do them and replace the one that's there, I was talking to my motor guy and he said that could be part of my low oil pressure problem is the cam journals are to lose, could that be an issue.