1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Having tuning issues!!!! Need brent

Discussion in 'General Carb Tech' started by PINYTURBO, Nov 23, 2012.

1. PINYTURBO

Okay tried my best to get car going but was unsuccessful ! With that said im hanging up the gloves for 2012 and gonna start my adjustments and minor tweeking wit other things on the car that dont have to do with tuning for 2013!!!! I had bought my carb from a friend that had bought it directly from brent.. I will like to send it back to brent to have it gone through and check as it sat for like a year with out use b4 i bought it.hopefully he can refreshen and rebuild to to work for my setup . Can anybody help me get a hold of brent?? Any help will appreciated . The sooner the better . Pm me or text me at 6462012732 with any info

2. blown385

Text sent .

3. 10secgoal

Ask away. Lots of knowledgable and willing here yo.

4. PINYTURBO

almost a year later im finally getting back into it! Decided to take car back out as i havent had much time for it .... i put the msd programmable 2 in it . few questions for starters its a sbf a glide and a pt88 mm turbo with a brent davis carb setup ....

1- where should i set my initial time (32* ?)
    2- where should my timing be at wot wit pump fuel and like 15-18 psi ( where should it be to be safe but make good street power)
    3- where should max timing be wit 15-18 psi but using race c16 fuel ( cars never had race fuel b4)

been driving the car with only 8 psi and 18* of locked out timing for now to i get my info up , car feels great ! im idling at 13.4 . cruising at like 13.8 and at wideopen throttle i see 11.2 afr so carb is pretty done on what u guys think???? any input wit be appreciated