1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Having trouble with manifolds

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by fastdart, Oct 21, 2011.

1. fastdart

Did any one have trouble getting magnum manifolds to fit on the drivers side of the car.It seems to be hitting the steering column back by cylinder seven. any pics or mods made the manifolds would be very helpful. The car is a 1972 dart with biscuit mounts.
    Thanks Bill

2. fastdart

anyone have any suggestions??

3. CUUDAK

Did you swap them from right to left and vis-verse? You could run them in there normal position and run a crossover pipe to the opposite side then into a t-? flange for the turbo.
    Jus Sayn'
    I made my own headers for a bigblock in a A-body.

4. fastdart

I swapped them side to side. The problem is the drivers side manifold hits the steering column and box. I was trying to find examples of cars using magnum manifolds to see how they made them fit.
    Thanks Bill