1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. stangman9897

Picking up my heads today from my buddys shop and they were just unpacking it , a custom Callies billet 454 crank. Damn thing looked like a Swiss watch, you could comb your hair in it. I told him it's a shame to have to hide it in the motor where it can't be seen, price tag of $4000.

My heads 004.jpg #ad

My heads 005.jpg #ad

2. PrecisionTurboMustang

What's funny is my neon has a custom callies crank in it that's worth more than the car.

3. half-fast

no boobs or ass...... sad

4. MONTEGOD7SS

You should have put a LS3 in that POS $10k ago.

5. jaquetapus

I once saw a Neon with a Hemi in it. 'Twas a big tire chassis car though, probably a bit more money into it.

That's a beautiful piece of machining. Gotta love the attention to detail.

6. Disney Lincoln

Could you get a worse picture of it? What kind of flip phone are you using? Star-tac?

7. stangman9897

Wasn't my phone, just a camera my phone was in my truck about 8 buildings down and wasn't going to walk down there and get it. Im going back tomorrow and will get some good close ups, just for YOU. lol

8. Kerrdogg

Mabel can you get me the Interweb...

9. stangman9897

Shit i used my newest cell phone, the camera lens must have been dirty.

dial phone.jpg #ad

10. half-fast

shit i still use one older than that hahhahahaah and actually just got another one as a spare

11. stangman9897

I bet sending a text is a bitch.

12. half-fast

no im fast at t9 thats why i wont give it up- but when someone sends me a video message watch out my shit freezes ha

13. 32V

^^^
    Come to the 21st century... its nice... unless you just like being retro with the Zach Morris special...

14. Dooger

LMAO.....where do you insert the quarters?