1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Harlem Shake

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by mustang-junky, Mar 24, 2013.

1. mustang-junky

2. stangman9897

I say get the 22 and go dog hunting. lol can't stand those little fur ball dogs. A dog should weight at least 60lbs min, hell my Dane was 160.

3. TeeJay

I'd say at least 30lbs. Anything below that is usually a yapper, I can't stand that shit.

4. craig6.9diesel

The other shift did one in front of one of our jets. The LT is the one that put it all together. Its pretty good but he got into a lot of hot water over it. "The Stan" shake..... lol

5. 99TTGT

The university down the street did same thing, my nephew got in troble...lol

6. 32V

I dont see what the big deal is. Harmless fun. Word got to our bosses at work that we were gonna do one of these vids in one of the ambulances. Got shot down... People need to stop taking shit so serious...

7. Disney Lincoln

Do it!!! If you need a corpse to spring out of the back, I'm game!

8. Briansshop

9. 99TTGT

10. Traction Issuez

Not a Star Wars geek but thought this was awesome