1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Handful of Automotive Engineering Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Dooger, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Dooger

I'm a Recruiter/Account Manager for a Engineering and Consulting company Segula Technologies www.segulausa.com. We are based out of France but now have a small office in Troy, Michigan to partner with our overseas customers here in the US market. I have a few contract openings based in Michigan if anyone is interested or knows of anyone to send my way. Below is a very basic break down, I have more info if someone would like the complete requirements.

1) (Contract) Looking for people for Seat Engineers. Need people with completed BS degree's with experience in seat design, comfort studies, design and release of complete seats, Erogonomic concepts. Putting a team together so a few positions are open with these backgrounds. Location Auburn Hills, MI.

2) (Contract) Have an opening for a Turbocharger Catia V5 designer with a BSME with experience in Turbocharger/Boosted applications and Boosted System design and experience. 3D modeling tasks, turbo assemblies, packaging. Location Plymouth, MI.

3) (Contract) Thermal Engineer BS in Aerospace or BSME, Responsible for the aero-thermal integration and simulation support for the overall vehicle aero thermal development. Includes powertrain cooling, HVAC system sizing and overall system optimization. Location Auburn Hills, MI.

4) (Contract) Lighting Design Engineer with CatiaV5. Responsible for Head lamp and Rear Lamp lighting products. CAD software, 3D modeling, Responsible of lead time, cost, project milestones. Small technical definitions like clips, location, or local design integration, harness. Auburn Hills, MI.

5) (Direct Hire) Application Engineer, Creation and completion of validation/verification test plans, engineering bill of materials, prototype harware orders, and design 3D and 2D print. The engineer will be required to successfully integrate turbochargers onto gasoline and diesel engines. Lead problem resolution tasks and evaluation of a problem. 25% travel (Domestic an International) Location Plymouth, MI.

I'm in the market for anyone one that has a completed engineering degree and looking for Automotive Engineering opportunites in the Michigan area. Please feel free to contact me at
    This content is protected
    for more information. I hope we get a chance to shape the future together.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Given today's job market if this post helps anyone its a big plus.

3. Dooger

My whole thought process in what I do is to help advance people's career's, help them get back in the job market if they are laid off, help people with better opps if they aren't happy with what they are doing now or who they are working for. I look at it as helping people support themselves or their family's. Be able to maybe buy a new car, new house, or just pay the bills. Trying to do my part to help support my customer's by offering people good jobs. All about net working, building relationships and connecting the dotts. I hope this post leads to some good and I will have many more engineering jobs to fill/post if people find this is positive.