1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

quick map sensor signal question???

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by 93weezer, Sep 11, 2011.

1. 93weezer

Before I drill and tap another hole in my super victor intake, is the vacuum nipple located in the front passenger side of my csu 750's base plate good to use for my map sensor signal?? Also is it ok to share same signal source as my boost/vac gauge or would that just give more area for potential leaks?? Thanks in advance for the advice..
    Dave

2. 93weezer

anybody???

3. allmotor65stang

I have my MSD Map Sensor Tied into my boost and works good.Im also thinking fo switching that up so they get there own signal from the manifold.

4. blown385

5. 93weezer

Thankyou very much, thats what I wanted to hear :cheers: and thanks for the link, I'll have to pick come up....