1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

H-O racing porting information

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by Drac0nic, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Drac0nic

Does anyone have an old copy of the H-O racing manual that goes into how to port heads for a Pontiac? I'm looking for the info, I am going to do a set up. I have the Jim Hand stuff just wanting another reference. It's out of print and almost impossible to find. I wish that they'd just digitize it but I wouldn't be surprised to find out the rights are in purgatory somewhere.

Thanks!