1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Guages

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by cvidt, May 24, 2003.

1. cvidt

Ok guys here's an easy one, what priority do you purchase and install guages in?

1. Booost
    2. Fuel
    3. a/r
    ??????

I need to order them so I was wondering what to get first, and any recomendations you may have?

Thanks

2. 10seclx

me I did it this way:

1.tach
    2.temp
    3.oil
    4.fuel pressure
    5.boost
    6.air/fuel
    7.egt

3. TurboSN95

I had to have Boost and Fuel, then I liked EGT.. oil, trans temp and volts are my last ones but not as important.

4. goose

i only have boost and fuel pressure, and the wbo2 w/ the FAST.

5. cvidt

sound like boost and fuel will be the first on order for my guage pod. Thanks:rockon:

6. 10seclx

yeah I had to put the oil one in cause my stock one crapped out! or so I thought. it was actually my oil pump that crapped out, and I put a new one in and it still didn't register on the gauge...so on my way to the performance shop to get a new one the motor fried! oh well!