1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Looking for a set of 04 heads to port.

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by XR8TED, Feb 28, 2014.

1. XR8TED

It's been a while since I have played with a set of cobra heads.. I just got a new rottler and have been playing around with heads again it's a nasty hobby of mine when I'm not out racing.. Just looking for one heads or one junk head to play with..

i have have been playing with ls heads lately with awesome results
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. YAADMAN_GT

What if I send you my 04 9-thread heads to design a bad ass port job for a twin turbo street car?

3. XR8TED

I have done the heads in mike palugi king of street tt cobra and the triangle speed car .

4. YAADMAN_GT

Can you post some pics of the finished product of those heads?

5. turboeverything

I have a 04. 9 thread head that will never see a car again.
    Was from a flood car.. You could chew on it with the rottler.. Lol

6. ibd23281

I have two heads from a 4.6 (romeo) and have a a set of 5.4L (windsor) heads I would let go of cheap..