1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

GT500 Hellion Kit Turbo Options

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by blown99, Apr 2, 2017.

1. blown99

Just picked up a hellion kit for the 07 gt500. I need to get a set of turbo's for this. Have any of you guys played with this kit? Been told the 62/66's would work well but I am not a precision fan. Would like to stick with turbonetics (have always had good luck with them) but they don't have many offerings on their site. I want this to be in the 850-1000k at the wheel with a change of fuel and flick of the boost controller. Hellion shows a 64mm turbonetic unit - anyone run this option?

2. 99TTGT

we always upgrade to precision
    the new billet wheel is a killer

btw
    is you are panning to go auto - go bigger
    on a stick - stay small

3. blown99

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  4. blown99

The precisions have been holding up? Was not long ago they were one hit wonders. This is a daily and will remain a stick car

5. 99TTGT

Not issues here & I hit them hard every change I get

6. blown99

You guys putting in the 62/66's? What are you seeing on the dyno/track