1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

GT45 Oil fittings

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Bucky, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Bucky

Somehow I received the wrong ones from Summit. Ordered -10 oil drain fitting, and got a -10 fitting that will only fit the inlet side. So that's not going to work.

I need -10 drain fittings, and -4 inlet fittings. I'm pretty sure I don't want any restrictors. But most of the ones I find on Amazon and ebay have built in restrictors.

I seem to be making this harder than it ought to be. Any help?

2. Bad Medicine Racing

Could you not simply drill the restrictor?

3. Bucky

Of course. I figured there were some without the restriction. The one I have isn't good for anything it appears.

4. B E N

Do you already have your oil feed and drain? Most of the time you can get a kit built that already has the correct fittings. If the drain of the turbo has threaded holes you can attach a drain flange of whatever spec you want, there isn't any real pressure on the drain side.