1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What LS3 intake?

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by J2X, May 3, 2017.

1. J2X

What LS3 intake is everyone using? What is your setup and how much are you making? I have a .005 over 6 liter that has Weisco pistons, Molnar billet rods, stock crank, custom turbo cam, and LS9-R cnc ported heads, shaft mount rockers, and a pair of GT35's. I've been looking at intakes and I was curious what most people are running? The ones I have been looking at are the ITC sheet metal intake that Summit Racing offers or the Holley High Ram. Any other suggestions out there?

2. J2X

Anyone running a Victor series intake?

3. 3pedals

I'm running a High Ram on mine, and I like it

4. J2X

I ended up buying a Edelbrock Super Victor with a 4500 series flange and an elbow.

5. 3pedals

Cool. Post some pics. I'd like to hear how it works for you. Specifically cyl to cyl plug readings

6. J2X

I will post some later today. Im not quite finished with the build but I'm getting close. How do your S366's spool on your car? I'm really concerned that the turbos I bought are too small.

7. 3pedals

They spool good, butare a little lazy untill the engine is loaded hard on the converter. With the 5 speed i had last year, they would lite as soon as i moved the throttle. They easily make boost at 3300 on Tbrake.
    What size turbines in those gt35's? Are they Garrett's or something else?

8. J2X

They are China GT35's turbine wheel is 73 Ind, 58 Exd. .68 A/R

9. J2X

What are the specs on your s366's?

10. 3pedals

cast BW 66mm compressors, 80/73 turbines, with .70 a/r housings