1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Great racing video from N da cut.......

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Brent Davis, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Brent Davis

2. turbofalcon65

That was some great video :2thumbs:

3. Tims86-9.80

Those are some top of the line cars there, they getting it done!

4. blowthruGT

i like the mustang runnin low 5's on the rear tires!!!!

5. 5.8 Bandit

What a great bunch of cars. Awsome!

6. 1FastPickup

I saw Steve Jackson at Rockingham (runnin 1/8th) a while back...that car is crazy...it would pick them up....set them down... pick them back up at half track... just awesome....

7. sprayit67

steve jackson is my hero!!!!!!!! and the misic wasnt bad eather!!!! :bow:

8. allmotor65stang

wow nice video i wish i can be at there level some day :chacha:

9. rdakota340

I was there had a blast the 4.60 that steve jackson run was the first run right off the trailer there was some haulin butt cars there as you seen the track was hot it was at one time 127*at the starting line. :bow: :bow:

10. Drlee50

WOW! Steve Jackson FTW!!! Well, almost LOL! was then Jokn K next to him who won? :cheers:

11. cobrasan

seen it in person. one of the outlaw prostreet cars went a 4.13 in qualifying.

12. My91HotRod

Great vid!!

I see John Kolivas is lovin' those MT Drag Radials over the BFG's with that 4.60. He's also still got that 1 mississippi starting line gimmick down pat and I bet Jackson knew it. Look's like he got him to pull the trigger early.

13. Mikey B

Thats how we do it in the Dirty South. :2thumbs:

14. botietr

I normally don't like Ndacut vids cause most of it is always shit talking..but this one is NICE.

15. jim wingo

pretty cool-first vid i have seen, got fios today, always had slow dial up, gonna have a few beers and catch up on vids tonight, lol

16. dennysavage

Was not his first run there... He made 7 or 8 runs the day before during the test and tune, then he ran 4.65 before the 4.60 run..

17. MUSTANG B

Good Vid..Thanks