1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got to work on the car a little today (pics)

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by ultimatehellhound, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ultimatehellhound

Here it is, still in fab phase.

2. Brent Davis

Looking good brutha. With the turbo like that, is it going to be gravity fed back to the oil pan? What size is the turbo?

3. ultimatehellhound

I have to get a pump. There was nowhere else to put it, a big block in a fox is tight. I'm running a 88mm for now but will move up after a season.

4. 5.8coupe

Looks good, specs on the combo? :cheers:

5. ultimatehellhound

449" BBF
    Boss 429 crank 3.69 stroke
    Custom Diamond pistons
    Hellfire rings
    H beam rods
    Cammotion solid roller
    GZ motorsports vacuum pump
    Meziere 55 GPM water pump
    Blue Thunder B heads
    Trick Flow intake
    C&S 900 carb set up for E-85
    EV hat

S487 W/ 1.45 for now until I get it running decent then a 101 or 106
    2" primary and 3.5" collector
    3" cold side
    Procharger 1000 horse air to air intercooler
    Tial BOV
    Tial 60mm WG
    5" downpipe to 4" over A arms and splits to duel 3.5" Dynomax race magnum oval mufflers

85 GT
    fully built glide
    8.8 rear w/ 35 spline Strange axles and full spool
    3.73's
    30x12.5 ET Streets
    Aerospace brakes at all corners
    Kirkey seats
    10 point cage
    AJE front end
    Afco coilovers w/ ladder bar
    Dynotech aluminum driveshaft w/ 1350 joints
    Bogart wheels powdercoated black
    4" harwood cowl
    Magnafuel 500 pump
    duel Optima red tops

This will be a street car and will get driven alot. Hoping for mid 9's maybe faster but we will see.

6. 5.0 clunker

Man that puppy is gonna move! :chacha:

7. 93weezer

LOL, it would probably run that NA with that motor!
    Might as well say "Yea She just put down a 1000 to the wheels, I hope she'll run in the 10's" :2thumbs:

8. ultimatehellhound

Oh and don't worry about the whole racecar look, it's getting changed over the next couple weekends. Bye Bye Skinny Kid wing and hello stock wing. The hat fits under a 4" cowl courtesy of dropping the pan onto the rack and 3/8" off the manifold. Also painting it either flat black or gloss black (undecided). I want everything on the outside completely black, and I mean everything. I also need to fab up a little front air dam out of plastic to cover the bottom of the intercooler. Here's a pic with the hood on.
    Like I said I only want it to run 10's and look like it runs 10's ;)

9. conbread

Dam it looks good with the 85-86 front end.. 9s that is a joke.. that girl will fly and be one hell of a street... keep working :welder:

10. 86lxnotch

thats gonna be niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. m6 86 notch is getting paint now, hopefully have my motor done by mid may sometime and up and running by the end of june im hoping. that thing will run those #'s on reg radials!

11. Ugly_On_Purpose

Is it just me or is the engine shifted to the passenger side of the engine bay? If so, what is the reason for doing it? Dumb question?

12. 5.8coupe

love the 4 eyed cars, they look tough just sitting there. Good luck on running 10's ;) ;)

13. ultimatehellhound

Thats how they all are from the factory. I'm scaling the car tommorrow night. Ill let you all know the results ASAP. Any guesses? this weekend I'm pulling the motor and hopefully it will be wearing primer.