1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

GTP38 turbo

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by supertraq, Jul 22, 2014.

1. supertraq

Has anyone on here used one on a small block mopar yet and how did it work...I had a 95 f-250 powerstroke and bought a good used turbo for back-up but no longer have the truck and thinking of putting it to use street strip 365 ci duster..any feed back appreciated other than negative crap,you can keep that and bottle it up........:ahah:

2. M&M Turbochargers

im guessing thet turbo will be to small ,,2 would prob work,, what do the wheels measure??

3. vwdave

Way too small. Remember that turbo is meant to feed a 7.3 running 3k RPM's. Not a 6.0 running upwards of 6k. Sell the turbo and start with one better suited for your setup. The stereotypical S475 would be a great turbo and depending on what you sell your GTP38, you might come out ahead with a larger, newer turbo.

4. supertraq

I haven't took it down so i can't answer that.. It's the 93-99 power stroke turbo..1.15 a/r turbine?:dontknow: