1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Meth/water injection

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by 95MustangGT331, Apr 10, 2015.

1. 95MustangGT331

im seeing IAT's of almost 150* @ 14psi.
    EFI mustang.
    looking for recommendations on kits. i wont be adding extra timing, just going to use it for extra security on the stock 302 block. 450-500rwhp.

cheaper the better, but i dont want total crap.

2. 20psiofevil

Must be running the 3"cx racing core. I have a cooling mist for my car. Cheap end of the spectrum imo but works. Alky control is one of the best imo.

3. 95MustangGT331

3in vs racing. Bad design?

4. ocshaman

Going used will get you the best for the least. Are you looking for single stage or progressive? Washer tank or separate tank?

5. 95MustangGT331

separate tank. i assume progressive is better... is it needed?

6. ocshaman

needed, no. But it will allow you to run more nozzle.

7. 20psiofevil

Pretty sure the vs is the same china made ic everyone sells. It's better than nothing. I can say that my procharger 2 core did a better job keeping the temps at bay. I use the same ic 31x12x3 and I see similar temps at the top of the 1/8th mile with close to the same power you are making. I have heard the 4" does a better job.

8. 95MustangGT331

might be a 4in core on the OD, since its a 3in in/out. its the denmah kit IC.

9. KEVINS

Alky Control.

Not cheap but the best.

ks

10. Rickracer

Alky Control kicks ass, :thumbsup: