1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

got an aquamist system what size nozzles to use?

Discussion in 'Nitrous, E85, Methanol and Water Injection' started by actmobmar, Jul 31, 2014.

1. actmobmar

Bought an aquamist system and trying to figure out what size nozzles to use and what brand. I was thinking snow nozzles because of the swirling motion they provide. I will be running windshield washer fluid. Engine is a twin turbo 383 blow thru carbureted, peak boost 17 psi, approx hp is 800 to 1000. Thanks!

2. actmobmar

Also will probably use 2 nozzles before the hat. Car has an air to air intercooler

3. ocshaman

What is your approximate fuel flow? Aquamist pdfs have a formula. What kit are you using?

4. Rickracer

Charlie, call Julio Don at Progressive Alky Control, I think once you do, you won't want any other system, ;) :cool:

http://www.alkycontrol.com/

[​IMG]#ad