1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Google Post

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by stangman9897, Jul 1, 2013.

1. stangman9897

How do you get a post on Google , like if you google a business and you see a post below it where someone posted they got screwed by the company.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Create a Goolge+ account if you don't have one. Search for the company on Google, if Google allows a rewrite to be written for the company "Write a review" will appear under each search result for that company.

I'd also consider filing a BBB complaint, it has a lot more weight than a Google review.

3. MONTEGOD7SS

How many positive reviews do you write for companies that treat you well?

4. stangman9897

5. MONTEGOD7SS

I'm talking about on Google. Seems like you are wanting to hammer somebody specifically on Google.

6. stangman9897

Well if i knew how to leave a good one on Google i wouldn't need to know how to leave a bad one would i.

7. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Don't know about him, but I'm going to do the same thing after I'm done settling a small claims case. I leave positive stuff now and then on various sites but there's the old saying about you make someone happy they'll tell 2-3 friends, you make them unhappy they'll tell everyone. Figure once the court agrees with me I have no problem putting up a very bad review. In my case after my issues with this one particular company, I did a back ground check and pulled up a dozen small claims cases they've lost in the past 10 years so I have no problems letting the world know about seeing it's a pattern of theirs. On forums, I generally stay away from saying anything negative unless all other avenues at resolution have been exhausted.

8. MONTEGOD7SS

I review all kinds of stuff on Amazon, TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc. and try to be impartial as a I can. I figure complaining about the cable company or the airlines is white noise at this point, but do enjoy a good review on a restaurant or B&B somewhere nice.

9. stangman9897

Well i have a rule of thumb, you fuck me and i'll go to the end of the earth to fuck you.!!!

10. ronlp

Yelp is quickly becoming a powerful force in genuine usefull ratings/reviews, and is gaining a pretty broad audience with ties and prompts from other searches/sites/and OS integration like iOS maps. Being social/member-based, it dramatically reduces "self-padding" or emotional, one-off revenge rants. And now that's its moved way beyond food and into a broad range of services, it's a great goto for giving as well as reading.

11. stangman9897

I just wanted Google so every time someone Google's their site they will see my post. :grin: