1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Good Motec Tuner around OKC?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 331StrokerStang, Oct 21, 2011.

1. 331StrokerStang

I was going to stay stock PCM with an SCT XCal 3 but came across a great deal on a Motec M800. Anywyas I'm about 2-4 months off from being finished and am starting to look at tuners..Anyone know anybody good?

2. 331StrokerStang

Thanks I will check them out!