1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Camshaft identification

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Racefan39, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Racefan39

I want to upload a picture of some camshaft numbers that I have so I can get some help identifying this camshaft from my father's 92 typhoon how do I upload the photo please and thank you

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Click "Upload a File" under the editor box. In the future if you have questions about using the site, the best place is in the feedback section, because I read all posts there, but I don't always read all posts in other sections.