1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Accel Gen 6 EMIC manual

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by NEVRNF, May 13, 2003.

1. NEVRNF

I am looking for a copy of the EMIC manual.Photo copy would be ok. I am Willing to pay if needed
    Thanks
    Tony

2. my8950

The manual is available to DL from the mrgasket site.....

3. NEVRNF

Those are the public files. I am looking for the manual the dealers get that has all the secret schematics for installing the accessories.

4. my8950

What kinda secret schematics do you need???

5. NEVRNF

I originally had a jumper to the factory wiring harness and i replaced it with the universal harness kit. need to wire up my knock sensor and i want to also use the ecu to controll my cooling fans. So i need to know which wires to tap into to do this. The manual also has some other info on the system that is only released to the dealers

6. Matt Parsons

Hey, I have the PDF of that book. I can email it to you.

7. Matt Parsons

HAHA just noticed this is a year old. I registered for that :LMAO:

8. NEVRNF

It is never to late to respond.:D
    PM sent

9. Matt Parsons

Manual sent. I used it to wire up the fan relay yesterday, so if you need some specific advice I could help.

10. NEVRNF

This is great. It only took 1 year for the answer i needed. Glad someone was searching and could help me out:D

11. Snipe656

1 year in the real world is like a weekend in turbo mustang time. ;)

12. NEVRNF

I am the last to complain. After the crap i went through with a member of the site 2 years ago trying to buy the manual i will gladly accept the help whenever it comes along.

13. Snipe656

How is your car coming along? Did you swap to 5-lug like you planned?

14. NEVRNF

No i had to swap turbo's as the t-64 was out of breath. started tuning it last fall and it made 487hp at 3400 rpm then fell on it's face as the turbo ran out. It also melted my plug wires. So i just installed the t-72 {thanks to mike @ Cartech ) and i finally broke down and installed the oil cooler and i am just waiting on the Tial from Cartech.
    I need bigger brakes if i am going to run it at Road America so i think they will come first. I am going to 13" on both ends.
    Any one want to buy some 12" Baer rotors and calipers?I also have a spare set of rear brackets as i have 9"axles in my 8.8

15. redstang308

Manual

Could you please send me that manual also if you woulnt mind please
    This content is protected

Thank you in advance

16. Snipe656

There were some people recently in main tech on here asking about 4-lug brake upgrade solutions, maybe search and see if they have interest.