1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

gen 3 block sleeving

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by lowpressure, Aug 30, 2021.

1. lowpressure

I have a gen 3 block that i would like to get sleeved but none of my local machine shops have the capability. I live in NW Louisiana and id be willing to drive a few hours but i dont want to do the 15 hours it would take to get to FL or the 20 to PA and dont want to pay shipping on a block.

If you guys know of one in say Dallas or Houston or east texas area let me know. Southern Arkansas and West Mississippi are also possibilities.

thanks
    steve