1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Return fuel system conversion

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by R-Snake, Feb 25, 2012.

1. R-Snake

What all needs to be retained to prevent issues from
    My returnless stuff on my 03 cobra? I've got a magnafuel protuner 750, -10/-8 lines, aeromotive rails& regulator, ford 160s and a versa fueler (stock sumped tank with factory hat for level sender). What from the evap system should be kept? Fpdm still needed for anything? And what do you all suggest as the power source for the pump?

2. R-Snake

Anybody?

3. 99TTGT

you can retain everything . That said just got to go into your tunning software and adjust the system for return style fuel system