1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Garrett gt3782va info needed

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Stevo1988, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Stevo1988

Hey guys I got my hands on a gt3782va today. I was wondering if anyone had any experience running one of these. And or they are capable of?

2. 4cyl_lol

3. Bowtie Guy

I'm actually using on in my twin build found here: https://www.theturboforums.com/threads/376572-Project-FireChicken-LSx-turbo-swap-build
    I plan on taking it apart to tack weld the VGT actuator round plate in about the half position for first try.. then I'll grind down the tacks and adjust as needed if too much backpressure.. I've got a compressor map for one if your interested.. should be good for about 500hp ish by itself (50-55lb/min on the compressor if memory serves me right).