1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo blanket size

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Dsrtjeeper, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Dsrtjeeper

Hey folks. I'm looking for a properly fitted turbo blanket for my G42-1200.
    So many sites list universal T4 blankets with no size listed. I need a blanket with a circumference of at least 22". My current T4 blanket is only 19" in circumference leaving the area next to the alternator uncovered. Not good as the turbo and alternator are in close proximity.
    I found one blanket listed as fitting both the G42 and S300. Are these 2 turbos close circumference wise?
    Thanks!

2. B E N

Dsrtjeeper likes this.
  3. Dsrtjeeper

I just happen to have a roll of that here.
    I really like the look and fit of a blanket though. It's my OCD. Lol.

4. Dsrtjeeper

Bought a DEI blanket listed as 22" in circumference. No bueno. It's 19". It shouldn't be this difficult.