1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fuel Rails

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by JohnSpo1, Nov 13, 2020.

1. JohnSpo1

Not sure if this is where to post this but here goes. I'm putting my fuel system together using an Aeromotive brushless pump with internal pump regulator. This will be feeding an Edelbrock Victor E manifold with standard fuel rails and 120#hr injectors. The fuel rails that I currently have are threaded in 1/4" NPT. I think this is going to be too restrictive since I'll be running 3/8" tubing from the pump and 1/2" tubing from the regulator return. My feed from the cell to the pump will be -12 hose and from the pump through the Y block will be -10.
    I believe i will need fuel rails ported larger to flow the fuel necessary to feed this 1000+HP engine but have been unable to match a set up for this Small Block Chevy.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for fuel rails that may work? I've been on FAST, Edelbrock, Holley, Summit and jegs without luck.

EDIT:
    OK, looks like Aeromotive may have a set that will work. They claim it supports up to 3000hp. I'll give Chris a call there on Monday. Still open to any other suggestions though.
    Thanks Guys.

2. Disney Lincoln

Should be able to get some rails with -10ORB threads on the ends fairly easy.

3. JohnSpo1

Difficult to find ones that fit the Victor E SBC Manifold. The ones from Aeromotive are ORB-8 threads but a full 5/8" bore. these should give the flow I need.