1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fuel pump question

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by mikeextrafast, Sep 20, 2010.

1. mikeextrafast

OK, I have 2 255 walboros and i want to hook them up so they will run and shut off like the factory one does when you turn the key on....
    i have them wired to a relay and i wana use the power going to the stock pump to trigger the relay.....My question is does the stock computer know the fuel pump is running by a feedback wire .... I unpluged the fuel pump and hooked a volt meter to the connector going to the fuel pump , i turned the key on and it showed 12volts but it never went off ...was it because the fuel pump wasnt pluged up...
    Its a 93 coupe ..thanks